Weight Write for us
Weight Write for us: Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is important for overall health and can help you prevent and control many diseases and conditions. If you’re overweight or obese, you’re at higher risk of developing serious health problems, including heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain types of cancer. Maintaining a healthy weight is so important: it helps you reduce your risk of developing these problems, helps you feel good, and gives you more energy to enjoy life.
What are overweight and obesity?
Obesity is extra body weight from muscle, bone, fat and water, and it is a large amount of extra body fat. Body mass index (BMI) is a useful measure of overweight and obesity. The information on this website tells you everything you need to know about BMI (including the limits of this measurement) and how to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Talk to your doctor if you’re concerned about your BMI.
What factors contribute to a healthy weight?
Many factors can contribute to a person’s weight. These factors include environment, family history and genetics, metabolism (how your body converts food and oxygen into energy), and behavior or habits.
Energy balance is essential to maintaining a healthy weight. The amount of energy, or calories, you get from food and drink (energy IN) is balanced by the energy your body uses for things like breathing, digestion, and physical activity (energy OUT):
- The exact amount of energy going in and out over time = weight stays the same (energy balance)
- More energy IN than OUT over time = weight gain
- More energy OUT than IN over time = weight loss
- To maintain a healthy weight, your IN and OUT energy doesn’t have to be precisely balanced every day, and it’s the balance over time that helps you maintain a healthy weight.
- You can achieve and maintain a healthy weight if you:
- Follow a healthy diet and if you are overweight or obese, reduce your daily intake by 500 calories to lose weight.
How to Submit Your Article to Menshealthupdates?
To Write for Us, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write for Menshealthupdates – Weight Write for Us
Guidelines of the Article – Weight Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Weight
Search Terms Related to Weight Write for Us
Weight “guest post
Weight “write for us”
Weight “guest article”
Weight “want to write for”
Weight “submit blog post”
Weight “guest column”
Weight use “suggest a post”
Weight “submit an article”